Livshistoria
Delar något jag postat på ett annat forum. Anledningen till att det är på engelska.
Jag kan säkert översätta till svenska om någon är intresserad…
---
"I want to share a part of my story.
Started to meditate when I was around 17, that is 5-6 years ago. A few years into my practice these wierd movements of my head started to occur. I loved my meditation…but these movements begun to really disturb the practice. Not long after, they got so frequent that I could not concentrate, also they scared me.
One of the first experiences with meditation was beautiful. I sunk deep to the music (sounds of a Buddhistic monastery) and there I found a peace I never thought existed before. This kept my pracitice going and after a regular routine, daily, alot changed almost unnoticed. School was different, people was different…I was blessed.
A few years into this, things got shaky. Started to loose my self into my meditation, my family got kind of alien, so to speak. Remember that I used to visit my brother often, I meditated at his place…did not want to miss out on the tranquility. Anyhow, these movements came and after some directions from a forum…I acctually decided not to continue. Even if I got recommended alternative practice.
About a year passed, over all without meditation. Inner pain was then harrassing me. I couldn't think, not sleep, not read. I saw red, almost literally. Pain everywhere I looked. One night I gave up, and in to these odd movements of my body. Such peace followed even if I was scarred…such forbidden bliss. That night I slept better then the night before. Movements grew and I was doing some form of yoga by letting my body speak. When someone asked what kind of yoga I did, I couldn't answer.
In the summer of 2010 I was almost giving up on life. Two inches away from throwing my life away and never to return. I had a nice apartment, going to a school with okay people. My family was…I can't recall…they have never been stabil. No one wanted to listen, and I didn't care. Only one human did so, without apparent reason. She talked to me, and listened to what ever I had to say. She told me about her family, her daughter, her husband. She taught me how to contact my spirit guide and yes there my guide was. It was exiting, and new. I wanted to live! More then earlier at least.
Until something happend. It was not the me, the one everybody knew, that wanted to keep living. Something else could only persist. My spirit guide called from 'the other side', a flash…and I was dead. I could not recall that I was. But something in me died. My family noticed, my friends did. There was no one left to be angry at, to speak about, to talk to when someone was needed as a freind.
'Come home', she said.
And I did.
Now a few years has passed since that summer. I am still here, but there is not much difference. I have traveled, met many people. No one was there to meet me. We had already met. I was pulled, back and forth…and nothing ever happened.
How I got here I can't tell, because there was no before, and there is no tomorrow.
Where is my childhood? Where is my family? No one is here to explain. I exist, but I can't remember anything. What ever I create is already made, and no matter what will be…I am fine. 'Till the day I close my eyes once more and crosses the borders again I never stop. There is no one stopping, and no one to stop.
Only time can stop and when time stops, there I am.
Thanks for reading"
Kompletterar med två länkar, en till ursprungstråden http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11040 (med kommentarer där) och en som verkar beröra ang. "automatic yoga" vilket jag nog har erfarit som delat ovan http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2231&SearchTerms=automatic,yoga. Något jag inte satt mig in i ännu. Kanske kommer med reflektioner om det senare.
Kommit fram till att det är (citat från http://www.aypsite.org/218.html); "It means your nervous system is spiritually sensitive, and a lot of deep purification is going on. It is energy moving inside, and what is happening is your body's natural response to accommodate that. It is a good thing, and it will smooth out in time."
Det handlar alltså om något som går över, och är en del av en "renande process"
…vilket nog egentligen är ett uttryck för ens egen vilja. Konfronterar man detta ärligt är det nog inte mer än man själv som gör rörelser.
Här är en länk (på svenska)som kan vara intressant att läsa… kundalini.se
Gaiatri: Jag hittade intressant att läsa i länken men kundalini har jag ganska bra koll på, bland annat på grund av min yoga, osv.
Man lär sig ju också att hantera det som sker!