Annons:
Läst 480 ggr
Hugohugo
7/22/17, 5:40 PM

Upplysningen via sin metod - Andlig skolning.

Det gudomligandliga är ännu som ljus och bilder i natten av själen, men Gudomligt Förverkligande är att nå ljuset av komma in seende i den Gudomliga världen.

De flesta är till sin själ mer eller mindre vegetativa (livet för själen är ett mer innerligt liv, det andliga utökar det till att man mellan varandra möts med sina rötter)… Friheten över alltsammans kommer först i den Gudomliga världen, allt börjar med ett frö och vidare till odlandet, eller en trädgård som sedan fylls med inre liv (förstås blir en mer vaken själ mer "fri", men det är bara att man kan skapa mer utanför omständigheternas styrande. Eftersom själen är mer verksam och överskrider vad yttre har komma med. Tyvär att bara odla sin själ blir inte lyckat om inte det inrymms i ens kropps handlingar, där det slr djup rot i en hjärtas liv av begär och viljanden. För nå djupet i ens hjärta krävs lång ihärdighet, som är noggrant genomfört, fantasin blir mer levande för simulera ens lärdomar först då hjärtat hänger med på noterna. Bara en stark vana i ens hjärta kommer stödja ens själ att nå Gudomligt Förverkligande (bryta ut in i ljuset medans man lever på jorden).

Himlen är en bättre plats vara förenad med medans man lever i en kropp än att vänta till efter man dött, meningen är utveckling för livet, inte utveckling som är profan. Den är profan för den menar: i att allt av himmel bara kommer efter livet.

ALLTSÅ DET FINNS EN UTMÄRK ORDNING AV STEG HUR MAN LÄR SIG VAD SOM ÄR VÄRT DET!:

"G-d om den Objektiva Sanningen eller sannolikaste logiken. Tremendous humbleness are for be like do the better whole by dicern and messure the truth to be holded for care forth. Do not let you be in such as distraction, they tap your potential away or make you falsly feel all be right and I do not need any more, becouse I do or not want do more: it are already (😉) so much happening (distractions). Say let not do more effort, than you will regret not seen if that REALLY was enough and contuination worthy in the end. Man you need dicern the childlish easy knowledge about good and bad are opposing each other like matter and antimater, or like somthing more contrasting than black and white. All is about repeat and compare in the simple and by experiment with oneself. Why solve 1000 BAD problems if you avoid these by not start them in the first. Take thingses in distance look aswell of before or after you seen the details, thingses may say the time are simultanusly of divine and physical, but the core is the divine and it are like the place of where the wheel of your life will turn and be holded with."

Stegen:

"Exact or quite The Human Rights are told.By steps like: 1 - easy try any opposites in ones habit, so get better insight about what right of the good and bad. 2 - concentration and forgive (dedicate on in study plan ). 3 - searching. 4 - gather. 5 put in order. 6 remember. 7 discern priorities, asking about what are only enough and best. 8 faith in possibilities, so the chance of divine may fully be as a goal to try out, becouse it are for more and realer."

Andliga möjligheter att prövas och veta är så mycket mer, än hoppa runt hit och dit i naturvetenskapens landvinningar - Allmålet med det gudomligandliga framställt i en mer anmärkningsvärdhet är följande:

ELYONIN-The Ancient Creators of Humankind

THE FIRST COMMANDMENT ( https://www.facebook.com/Elyonin/posts/742201322544562 )

"-" ‘Those are the ones you should seek and go to, for your progress. But as you shall see, there can only be one teacher on Earth that could allow you to totally break through to the Light, and that is the one that was chosen as your group teacher before you transmigrated. He/she has the complete knowledge to bring you to success. Seek him out.’ 
‘But others could help you on the way. Some for meditation, others for correcting your attitude toward yourself, towards others and towards the way you see those dissimilar to you. There are still some others more, for preparing you for the ordeal ahead, and for the ‘dark night of the soul’; and finally for preparing and helping you to help others to do the same.’
‘But ultimately you will find the Lineage that was yours from the beginning of your Transmigration Journey. When you have found that Lineage, you shall know that you have found your real home and you would stop seeking. Then you will begin working on your Divine Realization.’
‘Now if you ask us which one amongst these ways is the best, we’ll say the Essene Way, as presented by our Messenger; which Rabbi Yeshua Bar Joseph’s Way was also.’
‘Note that Divine Realization should allow you to help your fellow Humans without the conventional human means. For example you should be able to cure illnesses without performing any medical operations or administering man-made drugs and medicine.’
‘You should be able to live in opulence and comfort; you and those who are your responsibility. Past, present and future should hold no secrets to you. Neither should the lives of those you come across. You should be all knowing, all seeing and all-powerful. A Divinely Realized Being who should put his knowledge to good use for himself and the rest of the entire Human race.’"-"

Creating be with you!!! See a seed enough of times each, for often return to in a long long period, will learn you how better to learn the more importent. http://www.theessenes.co.uk/see-us RELIGIONENS MYSTERIER.

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: